In our daily life, if you carefully observe the connecting parts on
mechanical equipment-screws, you will find that many mechanical equipment uses
hexagon socket screws. Why is this? Hexagon screws have advantages for the
connection of mechanical equipment Faced with these questions, China Screw Spike
Supplier will explain the problem to you based on specific understanding.
High Strength Bolt
Hexagon socket screws have rounded heads and recessed hexagons in the middle. The advantages of this structure are obvious.
1. The load is greater. It has six force-bearing surfaces, which are more able to be tightened than flat screws and Phillips screws with only two surfaces.
Note: The material of the hexagon socket bolts is generally made of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, and it is basically the same as other types of screw materials.The higher the performance level, the greater the strength. When selecting screws, you must strictly choose according to the requirements of use The screws of suitable performance grades have different grades and different prices.
2. It can be dealt with. That is, the entire nut is sunk inside the workpiece, which can keep the surface of the workpiece smooth and beautiful.
3. Easy installation. Compared with the outer hexagonal screws, the inner hexagon is suitable for more assembly occasions, especially in narrow occasions. Therefore, it is very convenient for assembly and maintenance, and debugging is also convenient.
4. Not easy to disassemble. The tools we usually use are adjustable wrenches, screwdrivers and open wrenches, etc., and special wrenches must be used to remove the hexagon socket bolts, so it is not easy for the average person to remove, which is also a benefit.
Regarding this wrench problem, some netizens said that since the inner hexagon bolt has the advantage of strength and is designed as a counterbore, it is difficult to screw it out if the wire is slipped, and the outer hexagon bolt has common tools to get it. Why not design into the shape below?
As we all know, the screws of the outer hexagon are exposed, and the wrench needs a certain space to screw it, and the required counterbore is large or protruding. The inner hexagon needs a small counterbore. When the space is not considered, the inner hexagon is basically tasteless. Therefore, what kind of screw application depends on the occasion of use.
Hexagon socket head screws are similar to countersunk head screws. The nail heads are embedded in the machine parts and the connection strength is large, but the screws must be assembled and disassembled with corresponding hexagon socket wrenches. Generally used on various machine tools and accessories. According to the requirements of use, there are the following points in performance:
1. The nominal tensile strength of the screw material reaches 400MPa;
2. The yield strength ratio of the screw material is 0.6; the nominal yield strength of the screw material reaches 400×0.6=240MPa level.
Our company also has High Strength Bolt for sale, please contact us.